How To Get the BEST and fastest from EFT Tapping Depression Not Good Enough – Intro to Tap Along
Anger & stress control management self help EFT tapping
Crisis Tap for Yourself (Instructions)
- If you can, write down your emotions and give each an intensity level. If you are crying or too emotional to write – then just JUMP IN and start tapping in front of a mirror.
- Stand or sit in front of a mirror. Look straight into your eyes and start
telling your story. That person in the mirror knows more about your feelings than anyone!
- Use all the points. You don’t need any set up phrase until the intensity drops a little. Talk to the mirror and tap the points as you talk.
- GET INTO IT. Whatever the emotion, GO FOR IT. Let it out as you keep tapping. Anger, frustration, sadness, poor me, why me, anger again, being used, loneliness – ANYTHING! And don’t be afraid to curse, yell, bawl or get really pissed off – as long as you KEEP TAPPING!
- Check the intensity – if it’s not down to at least a 2 – keep tapping!
- Remember that aspects change – anger goes to sadness or Leave me Alone goes to why don’t you care…. these are all separate intensity ratings that can be tapped – but as long as it’s moving, you don’t need to stop to measure anything.
- When everything is manageable and hopefully at a 2 or less – it’s time to tap while telling that person in the mirror how great he/she is for dealing with all this. That you appreciate all that he/she went through.
- And then Top it Off – How do you WANT to feel about this?! Tap in that you are grateful to be feeling “X” – fulfilled, powerful, in control, calm, joyous, understood – whatever it is you want to feel!
It may seem like many steps, but it is the completion of handling an emotional crisis. You could simply do 1 – 4 to get back to an even state and then do the rest later – but I would suggest getting through ALL the steps so that the circle is complete and your emotions for the crisis are helped more permanently. So KEEP TAPPING!